Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Reviews of Pleasure's Offering

It's my pleasure to announce two amazing reviews of Pleasure's offering!

4.5 stars from Scorching Book Reviews!
"This book is 120 pages of mind blowing sex between two bisexual Gladiators and a sex disciple. If that doesn’t sum out just how hot it will be, I’m not sure I can do much more. I recommend it to get you in the mood; you’ll certainly be hot by the end!"


5 stars and one of the Best Books of 2012 from Mary's Naughty Whispers!
"I definitely recommend this story. It was different and well written. I spent a great time reading it. Moira Sutton played between sex and feelings and I could not stop myself to be drowned in the story!"


I am blushing! Thanks so much! And if you're a reviewer who'd like a free review copy of Pleasure's Offering, please let me know and I'll get one out to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment